WE TREAT ALL EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
- to detect hearing impairment, in new-born babies: steady state audiometry, auditory evoked potentials, otoacoustic emissions, peep show, Suzuky Test, luminar tone audiometry and impedancemetry. All of these techniques are performed by specialist paediatric audiologists (see Hearing impairment section).
- endoscopy of the nostrils, mouth, rhinopharynx and larynx.
- fibrolaryngoscopy for detecting and treating changes to speech and the voice
- hoarseness (dysphonia) in children
- hearing impairment in children
- short frenulum
- serous otitis media
- recurrent acute otitis media
- perforated eardrum
- cochlear implant
- ear correction surgery (otoplasty)
- benign head and neck tumours