WE TREAT ALL EAR, NOSE AND THROAT DISORDERS IN CHILDREN
At our Otorhinolaryngology Unit, we diagnose and treat all paediatric ear, nose and throat disorders. We also perform all kinds of tests:
- In order to detect hearing impairment from the first day of life: steady state audiometry, auditory evoked potentials, otoacoustic emissions, peep show, Suzuky Test, luminar tone audiometry and impedancemetry. All of these tests are performed by specialised paediatric audiologists (see hearing impairment section).
- Endoscopy of the nostrils, oral cavity, rhinopharynx and larynx.
- Fbrolaryngoscopy in order to detect and treat speech and vocal impairments.
- Dysphonia in children
- Paediatric hearing impairment
- Serous otitis
- Recurrent acute otitis media
- Eardrum perforation
- Cochlear implant
- Benign tumours of the head and throat