Ventajas de la cirugía láser amigdalar
What is a laser? What are its benefits?
The CO2 laser is an artificially generated light which enables high-precision cutting and supports coagulation. It allows doctors to focus the full amount of energy on a single point and acts as a true "light scalpel".
The Otorhinolaryngology Unit is equipped with the cutting edge technology required for laser procedures in the different otorhinolaryngological fields.
Benefits of laser procedures in otorhinolaryngology
- Shortening or avoidance of hospital stays.
- Minimisation of surgical damage.
- Minimisation of bleeding during surgery.
- No or less postoperative pain.
- Accelerated scar formation.
What are the otorhinolaryngological applications of lasers?
- Treatment of snoring and/or sleep apnoea in children.
- Treatment of snoring and/or sleep apnoea in adults.
- Reduction of nasal obstruction
- Treatment of laryngeal cancer
- Treatment of halitosis
For more information, please visit the following sections: Tonsils, Adenoids, Nasal obstruction, Cancers of the head and throat and Halitosis, and refer to the book "El niño roncador", referenced in the Tonsils and Adenoids sections.
Reducción amigdalas láser
Pre-Post niño roncador